Manufacturing & Distribution
Specific manufacturer benefits – trained talent, tax incentives, logistics, Latin America/Caribbean reach. World-class transportation and logistics both domestic and global.
- Biomet3i – Palm Beach Gardens – Implants and Abutments
- Florida MicroElectronics – Mangonia Park – Electronic Manufacturing
- NRI – Riviera Beach – Composites
- Prime Molding Technologies – Riviera Beach – Mold Design and Mfg
- Sancilio & Company – Riviera Beach – Pharmaceuticals
- Sikorsky Aircraft – Jupiter – Helicopter design and mfg
- 3D Medical Manufacturing – Riviera Beach
- B&A Manufacturing Co – Riviera Beach – Drill Bits and Accessories
- Frito-Lay Inc. – Riviera Beach – Food Products
- RGF – Riviera Beach – Air purification systems
- Italian Rose Garlic Products – Riviera Beach – Food Products
- Flavorworks Inc. – Riviera Beach (or unincorporated) – Food Products
- LCS Products – Palm Beach Gardens – Glide caps
- Baron Sign Manufacturing – Riviera Beach
- Protech Leaded Eyewear (Actually Protech Medical)
- PSM, An Alstom Company – Jupiter
- Viking Yacht Group
- E-Z Weld Group, LLC
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Pratt & Whitney (A United Technologies Company)
- Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Solartech Universal – Riviera Beach
- Florida Turbine Technologies – Jupiter
- LED Corporations – Palm Beach Gardens – LED Lighting
Powerphase LLC – Jupiter
- Parametric Solutions – Jupiter
- Hydro Alternative Energy Inc. – Jupiter
- Chromalloy – Palm Beach Gardens
- AA Boat Tops & Canvas – Mangonia Park
- Albury Brothers Boats – Riviera Beach
- Marine Exhaust Systems Inc. – Riviera Beach
- Teak Deck Company – Jupiter
- Cheney Brothers (Main Headquarters) – 250,000 s.f. in Riviera Beach – The 11th largest food distributor in the nation.
- FedEx Distribution Center – 50,000 s.f. in Riviera Beach
- Sysco Southeast Florida – 314,000 s.f. in Riviera Beach.
- Total Distribution Centers – 26,000 s.f. + 77 acres in Jupiter
- Walgreens – 672,000 s.f. in Jupiter
- UPS – Riviera Beach
- PepsiCo – Riviera Beach
- Commercial Energy Specialists – Jupiter – Water quality systems and equipment
There are more than 1,180 manufacturing businesses county-wide, including particular expertise in advanced materials, aerospace, biomedical, IT, defense, marine, and green technologies; employing 14,694 people, with average wages of $58,017.
Palm Beach North offers several manufacturing-specific business advantages: exceptional higher education, specialized vocational and customized training access; many industry-based tax incentives, exemptions and credits; a strong, efficient logistics and distribution network; and unmatched reach to Latin America and the Caribbean.
Logistics and distribution firms also find significant operating advantages in Palm Beach North. With Florida’s 15 deep-water seaports, 19 commercial service airports, 2 spaceports, 12,000+ miles of highways, and nearly 3,000 miles of freight rail track routes, product easily moves across the state or around the globe.
As part of Palm Beach County, Palm Beach North boasts a state-of-the-art transportation and logistics system comprised of an international airport (Palm Beach International) with an integral Federal Inspection Facility, and a seaport with a Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ #135). These ports have easy access to the Florida Turnpike and Interstate 95, along with two major railways (FEC and CSX).
The Port of Palm Beach is the 4th busiest container port in Florida and the 18th busiest container port in the U.S, with robust cargo capabilities and a short 20-minute transit time from sea buoy to docks, plus operating drafts of minus 33 feet. In addition to intermodal capacity, the port is a major modal point for the shipment of bulk sugar (domestic usages), molasses, cement, utility fuels, water, produce, and breakbulk items.
The Florida East Coast Railway Company (FEC) services the docks and piers through the port’s industrial rail switching operations. This is the only port facility in South Florida operating a rail system with pier-side box, hopper, and intermodal cars operating 24 hours a day. Six miles of trackage for intermodal transfers and handling are located on the Port of Palm Beach property.
Palm Beach International Airport offers PBI has nearly 100 daily non-stop departures to more than 25 destinations in the US, Canada and the Caribbean on 13 airlines. North Palm Beach County Airport serves reciprocating engine and jet aircraft, with 176 hangars, flight schools and pilot concierge services for traveling via private aircraft.